We believe that relationship skills can be learned and that it helps to talk about relationships with other people who are going through similar things.
Our workshops can help to put things in perspective, learn how to deal with difficult situations, restore balance to family life and keep time aside for you and those close to you.
Relate London South West can provide training, workshops and tailor-made services:
These can be delivered to professionals working in the corporate, public and voluntary sector. Our courses can be tailored to your organisation’s requirements and cover such themes as:
- Providing an effective service to staff and/or clients with a support need;
- Managing challenging clients;
- Workforce communication training for professionals;
- Dealing with emotional clients for solution-focused results;
- Solution focused resolution training for professionals;
- Personal development and self-esteem;
- Working with couples.
These can be developed around themes that you think your staff and students would benefit from and may include:
- Child and adolescent reactions to divorce and separation;
- Motivational and assertiveness skills for young people;
- Delivering relationship education for teaching professionals;
- Developing healthy relationships for young people;
- Sex and relationships education.